PATHOLOGY AND LABORATORIES DEPARTMENT
The J.R. Borja General Hospital level facility JRBGH Pathology Department that is dedicated to providing unparalleled patient care through its free and quality diagnostic services performed by competent laboratory personnel and this aim is supported by continuous quality improvement through staff education and research.
It is the aim of the Pathology Department To be the city’s prime provider of excellent laboratory testing services.
- To exhibit compliance to laboratory rules and policies, integrity, and mutual respect amongst all employees and their designated work.
- Patient Centricity
- To think from the patient’s perspective, and to serve with compassion and generosity.
- Be proud and accountable of the work you do and with a challenging spirit, aspire to become the best.
- Foster collaborative and supportive work culture
- To offer the quality service medical laboratory testing services necessary for determination of concentration of blood constituents and other body fluids.
- To set a high standard of testing through good quality controls, through the acquisition of updated equipment, and thru strict implementation of Laboratory regulations among the laboratory personnel.
- To deliver accurate reliable and timely results to the clinicians.
- To provide a conducive and safe working environment.
- To address the diagnostic needs of the patients due to emerging diseases.
PROGRAMS AND COMMITTEE:
Blood Local Council
Blood Transfusion Committee
Blood Donation Activity
Linkages with other Institution